- Held various leadership roles in numerous companies in previous years.
- Former President and CEO of MBH Consulting Ltd.
- Served as the Managing Director of OTP Hungaro-Projekt between 2004 and 2015.
- Board member of Újpesti Vagyonkezelő Ltd. and held the position of Vice Chairman of the Board Portfolion Kockázati Tőkealap Ltd.
- Supported as an advisor the establishment of Hungary’s first University Venture Capital, the Óbuda Uni Venture Capital (ÓUVC)
- Holds a degree in finance with a specialization in corporate valuation from Budapest University of Economics.
- Obtained the Options and Futures Market Exam through the Broker Training Foundation.
- Earned a doctoral degree from the Doctoral School of Business and Organizational Sciences at the University of Kaposvár.
- Provided business support for a 16 billion HUF greenfield investment, including the preparation of implementation studies and business plans.
- Supported the merger of MKB, Budapest Bank, and Takarékbank, involving business support, a review of banking loan portfolios, and risk management, including fair value determination.
- Conducted company valuations using DCF and benchmarking methodologies.
- Capital advisory: supported financing organization through the preparation of business studies and financial models.
- ESG and green finance advisor
- Established green financing frameworks for companies seeking green proceeds, where our clients have issued 100 billion HUF in green instruments.
- 7 years of experience as a stock market and company valuation analyst, as well as an investment strategist.
- 4 years of management consulting experience, including participation in international projects.